Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

S10+ earbuds mentioned by upgrade team

Just received my s10+ today after upgrading to it yesterday. Was told by EE upgrade team that I would get free Samsung ear buds and a wireless charger. No ear buds turned up with the device and it looks like they can only be claimed if you pre ordere...

Paddyk87 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Sunday order

Hi I ordered an upgrade last night via a link in a text I got about a free early upgrade. iPhone XR 64GB. I received an email with an XKN number but this doesn’t work when trying to track the order. Is this because the order hasn’t been processed pro...

Positive Feedback!

Called EE today to unlock phone for another provider and get PAC code. Spoke to Claire from the Derry centre re PAC code. Claire was professional from the start, prompt, to the point, friendly manner and really helpful.   Then got passed to Ingrid fr...

ct11 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upgrade delivery question

Last Thursday (21st March), I decided to take my Early Upgrade offer and so went through the process of picking a phone (Pixel 3 XL 64GB Clearly White).  Once Id chosen the phone and the plan upgrade, I paid the Early Upgrade fee and then went about ...

phone1.jpg phone2.jpg phone3.jpg