Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

Have pre ordered galaxy s10+ on ceramic white 512gb.. On Sunday... Have since been chasing for my order with no result?  I have not had any contact from ee or dpd stating my order is going to be delayed until I personally contacted them.  Ee still ha...

Kostya336 by Valued Contributor
  • 78 replies
  • 23 Helpful

Broadband Order Status

Good evening! I order a broadband to my new address that I just moved in, when I called EE, everything was alright, I was approved straight away, as I am mobile costumer. But today, I was just checking my order status, and how surprising the status i...

galaxy s10+ delay

i ordered my galaxy s10+ ceramic black 512gb over 2 weeks ago now and EE still cant provide me with any details as to when i will get this, my main concern is if i dont get my phone before the 1st of April i will be on holiday so then i wont be able ...

Does anyone ever ring you back !

Rang yesterday to see where delivery was ordered 6 days ago ! She rushed through the call said something about deleting and said I will call you back still waiting. Checked track order and she'd cancelled it ! No explanation no msg no email disappoin...

Kk3 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I FIND A PHONE WITH EE SIM, IN ROME

Hello!   can you help me to find the owner of one phone ?   I find in Rome-Italy, a phone with an EE Sim and i want to find the owner.   The phone is locked, the sim is locked and i can't find in it's contact, a person who knows the owner.   Can some...

S10 pre order delay

Ordered the Galaxy s10, prism black, 128gb model on the 6th March in an EE store. I am aware of delays, but not by two weeks! The EE rep couldn't give me an exact date, I can't track my order as I'm getting an error message. And calling 150 is no goo...

Jester21 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claiming galaxy buds

I am trying to claim my new galaxy buds via the members app. However in order to claim I need digital proof to prove I pre ordered  the phone. How do I get this ? The only email I got was when I ordered the phone but this is an email no pdf and also ...

Belal11 by Established Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful