cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered a sim only

EYEcYOU
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a sim card and got email straight away with order number thank you and this.

Hi Paul

We are processing your order and will let you know when your items will be dispatched.

will i receive an email to say the sim is posted or do i just have to wait to see if it turns up? When i registered i only put landline number they said they would text but its a landline.

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@EYEcYOU Just wait for it it will turn up.  

Hopefully i want to get e-sim added on so can use my watch. 

@EYEcYOU   What has an Esim got to do with using a watch ? If you mean you’ll be able to get a contract for the watch then that’s fair enough and you’ll be correct in think that.   

To active the esim you’ll need to go to an EE store to get a QR pack, ( don’t go till your EE sim only is up and running ) 

Because i need to join EE network so i can get esim for my apple watch

@EYEcYOU  You need to be a EE contract customer ( this includes sim only ) You can then get a £5 30 day rolling sim only contract for your Apple watch.   You can not have a watch only contact you need to have a sim contact that’s used in an iPhone a well.  

So you’ll need a contact that’s used in a iPhone and a watch contract.  

I’m not sure if your reading what i’ve wrote. I have ordered a sim only contract so when it comes i can then add an e-sim to it so i can use my phone & watch. Your writing back what i’m telling you my objective is lol. I just dont know if sim is posted as they confirmed its ordered and said they would text my landline when dispatched.🤨

@EYEcYOU   Lol.   I was just trying to make sure you know how it actually works.    There has been a few who thought you could just get a watch only contract and didn’t need a contract that’s used for a iPhone.   It seems you do know what’s what,   

You'll get the sim in around 7-10 days as EE send these out 2nd class.  

Yeah thats all i was trying to find out if the sim was actually posted. All i have is email saying thanks for order and order number and said they are processing order. Says they will text when its dispatched but i dont have landline phone plugged in i just have the line free with broadband lol

Read more
Yeah thats all i was trying to find out if the sim was actually posted. All i have is email saying thanks for order and order number and said they are processing order. Says they will text when its dispatched but i dont have landline phone plugged in i just have the line free with broadband lol