cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered a sim only

EYEcYOU
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a sim card and got email straight away with order number thank you and this.

Hi Paul

We are processing your order and will let you know when your items will be dispatched.

will i receive an email to say the sim is posted or do i just have to wait to see if it turns up? When i registered i only put landline number they said they would text but its a landline.

11 REPLIES 11

They said that they will let you know when your items will be dispatched. It should be by email, the same way as you received that msg.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Yeah its just because it also says under that it will send a delivery update to number which is a landline that i dont even have plugged in. So wasn’t sure if i would also get email👍