cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S10 pre order delay

Jester21
Explorer

Ordered the Galaxy s10, prism black, 128gb model on the 6th March in an EE store. I am aware of delays, but not by two weeks! 

The EE rep couldn't give me an exact date, I can't track my order as I'm getting an error message. And calling 150 is no good either, by the time you get to the delivery option, they pretty much hang up on you. 

Very disappointed with the lack of communication by EE.

All we ever seem to get are generic messages and scripts. Would be nice to at least get some form of idea when I can expect my delivery. 

My old s8 is close to dying for good and I am in need of this new phone.

6 REPLIES 6
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

EE cant give dates if they dont know.

The delays are from samsung

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jester21,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

Have you contacted the EE store where you ordered to see if they can give you an update?

James

@Jester21   You need to ba asking the store not customer services. The store is processing your order and customer services don’t know anything about your pre order.   

Also a pre order is not a means of getting the device sooner as this will depend on how Samsung is dispatching them.  EE are at the hands of Samsung.

I've contacted the store on multiple occasions. Can EE at least confirm how long the delays will be from the date of the actual order? Ie: one week, two weeks? 

Even just a time frame would be nice.

The store haven't got a clue, I thought they'd at least be able to track the order.

No EE cant because if they tell you 1 week and then Samsung doesn't fulfill them within that 1 week you'll be complaining then.

They are at the hands of Samsung I am afraid.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

@Jester21   The store will contact you as soon as your device comes to the store.  Unfortunately you’ll have to wait.