Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

P30 pro preorder

Morning guys and girls, pre ordered a P30 pro 512GB version when it was unveiled around the 26th March iirc. I've just had a so called update from EE saying my order is on track! How can it be on track if no-one knows still when they will be in stock...

Re: What is the email address for EE U.K.

I have lost my phone so i can't call and need to contact someone about my replacement phone order, I haven't had a tracking number yet and i'm wondering how long it'll take to receive. 

Feedback - Kingston upon thames

Hi, I haven't been able to find anywhere to post any feedback on the service I received in Kingston Upon thames today, so thought I'd make it known here! I was served by a man called Ahmed, who was incredibly helpful and responsive and genuinely seem...

Where's my order

I ordered a phone on Thursday, i got a conformation email with tracking number, i paid the upfront cost which has been taken from my account bit i haven't heard anything since Thursday? When i put tracking number in it just says sorry unable to do it...

Emma80 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

60 Global Roaming Minutes

I ordered a SIM card today. Found a £60 amazon voucher offer but could not apply it.  It doesn’t expire till the end of the month so why can’t I get it

Alisa by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amazon Prime Video On EE! What Are You Watching?

Good Morning All! Wow.. EE You’ve Done It Again! Just Spoke W/ The Lovely Ryan @ EE Customer Service In Regards To My Bill & Apple Music.. He Let Me Know About Amazon Prime Video On EE For 6-Months. I Instantly Thought #Omg American Gods Binge  And W...

King88 by Skilled Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Helpful