Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Screen protectors - any advice?

My turn to ask for some advice from all you experts here on the Community.   Glass screen protector or one of the film ones? I've just taken a glass one off my iPhone as it got a little too cracked and was a little sharp. On the plus side at least it...

TiffJ by Former EE Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Helpful

DPD Have lost my phone

I scheduled a delivery of my upgrade for between 13:00 and 14:00 today. When this time had passed with no contact or tracking from DPD, I called them and was told that the dept couldn't locate the parcel and it would not be delivered today. They are ...

Cancel upgrade

Hi!I upgraded my phone in store today. I was told if I upgraded I would still keep my carphone warehouse discount as the 3 month new phone rule had changed and I would still get it automatically. This hasn't happened so the manager just wanted a sale...

Delivery confirmation

I am still waiting for a confirmation email/ text regarding a delivery i am expecting today. The order was made on Wednesday and i was told that it would arrive today and will receive a text message to confirm the time slot.  I am struggling to get t...

milliec by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Today is EE birthday

This day in 2010 the successful merger of Mobile UK and Orange UK occurred.     

Order tracker cannot find my order.

I used the 12 month upgrade option to upgrade tp an iPhone XS 256gb yesterday afternoon. I recieved an email confirming phone payment and my prder number, however the ee online order tracker cannot seem to find my order.

Cancelling an upgrade ordered to store

Hi, I recently visited an EE franchise store as I am due an upgrade, I’ve been with Apple for ages but can’t justify the cost of the latest handsets. The store staff sold me on the idea of a Galaxy Watch and Huawei P30 Pro which handily come in at sl...

Cornish78 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi  I ordered an upgrade last week and it said that the phone was in stock, but I have had no text or email to let me know when it will be delivered. All upfront costs have also been paid.  Thanks 

The DPD tracker isn’t updating my phone return

I returned my EE a phone within the 30 days to the nearest DPD depot and for the first 3 days, I was continually getting updates until the tracker stopped at “We have your parcel and it’s on its way” and it hasn’t changed since for over 2 weeks. I ha...