Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Great customer service!

Hi, I couldn’t find where to leave feedback so I’m gonna leave it here. Your customer service in “online chat” is perfect. Shabreen, who i was talking to, is really nice, helped me with everything i needed. It’s Great that you have people who can Act...

Resolved! Called EE about my mobile data and 4GEE

Not sure where to post this so hopefully here is OK. At a time when folks, myself included, sometimes find it easy to criticise I'd like to say I've just had the best service from a young Irish lad called William. I phoned 150 about my data and a few...

Bill_B by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Pay monthly upgrade order

I ordered an upgrade to a Huawei P20 Pro on Thursday to be delivered to my local store. The phone was in stock and supposed to be dispatched within one working day. Other than the initial confirmation email I've heard nothing further  Any idea when i...

Great customer service after calling EE

Too often calling companies to sort things out like bills, account queries etc. can leave me frustrated However I've had 3 phonecalls with 3 different EE representatives recently and all were lovely, made conversation, sorted out all my issues with d...

aep4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

When is the p30 aurora blue back in stock

Hi I did a early upgrade a few days ago online and it said the p30 pro in blue was out of stock and expected within 7 days I got a email 2 days later saying on its way and expected delivery was the 25th but nothing from dpd.  Online chat yesterday sa...

Gazh_87 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I’ve tried to upgrade my current tablet

I’ve tried to upgrade my current tablet,& put a new deal on a iPad Pro 11 through & placed into my basket.I then try & process the order with 2 x 15% discounts, & pay the remaining 2 months off my current contract £80,but when I get to the end of the...

Darren47 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! This seems to be the place for nice feedback?

Shout out to Lauren Jones from the Plymouth branch, who took me through a multi-stage process to get my wifi speed back to ideal on several quite different devices. (I'm on a very busy terraced street, so I was struggling during peak times).  Excelle...