Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Who knows the secret of the Black Magic box?

Whatever happened to Black Magic Chocolates? I'm being facetious of course. But is it still made any more? If not, then was its demise down to dark chocolate just not being yummy like milk chocolate?  Please note that there is no difference whatsoeve...

Failed Upgrade

So last weekend I placed an order online to upgrade my phone.  I was given the option to have the device delivered to an EE store so I chose the one about 1mins walk from my office as I assumed this would be simpler than getting it sent to my office....

Purchased Contract 2 Weeks Ago and Nothing

I purchased a sim only deal 2 weeks ago. I received an order confirmation and nothing since then. Is this normal? I don't expect so since it's literally just a SIM card I'm waiting for. Not giving me a great impression. 

Positive Feedback!

Would like to give a positive review for Nathan **** in one of the EE call centres. Brilliant customer service and very friendly.   [mod edit; removed personal details]

Bank holiday blues...

What happened to the weather?! I'm sure at the beginning of the week they were telling us about a "plume of hot air from Spain" driving temperatures of 26 degrees and instead we've got... this    So, what are your plans? My weekend of sitting in the ...

TiffJ by Former EE Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Unable to place new order

I am trying to place a new order through the EE Online Shop for a SIM Only contract. Everything goes smoothly until I reach the end of the personal details section and press next. I then get an error page that states: "We need to pause there…It looks...

Phone upgrade question

I just upgraded my current EE phone and sim to a new phone and new plan.  At the end of the ordering process online, it came up with a page saying that EE needed more information to complete the upgrade and to phone them, however my browser crashed a...

dwhall81 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful