Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery to Store failed

So I ordered the new Oneplus 7 Pro yesterday on a Pay Monthly contract and paid the upfront fee. Received my confirmation of order. All good there, selected the in-store delivery. This morning I receive a message and email from DPD with a delivery wi...

Altadsa by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Game of Thrones season 8 *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

I don't know about anyone else, but this last season of Game of Thrones is killing me. It has been nail biting, heart breaking and anger inspiring all at once.    Has anyone else been watching?    What has been your favourite part so far?       

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 15 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Staff Feedback

I didn't know any other medium to say this, so hopefully someone internally can relay the message on my behalf. We are all very quick to pounce and leave bad feedback whenever we feel a service has not met our standards, but usually always fail to re...

IBGrizzly by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Win tickets to see a 5G-powered performance by STORMZY!

You know the news: 5G is coming soon.   On Wednesday 29th May we're going to be celebrating the arrival of 5G with a one-off performance by platinum selling UK artist, Stormzy! Happy days!      Win tickets!     How can I get tickets?    These super e...

EE5G Stormzy Image FINAL 800x800.jpg
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Im away with work and my phone has broke.

Good Afternoon Readers,Long story short, im away with work and my iphone 7 has broke.Due to my location, i am unable to use a landline. So I ordered anew phone via EE Online as i was due a new contract in July anyway.  First problem, my order went th...

scotty11 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New contract, keep handset

So my friend has ordered a new contract that starts in a few days and comes with an iPhone XR (at no cost). The contract hasn’t started yet, so Is she able to cancel the contract and keep the phone (since the phones cost is £0) 

Fri YAY!

That is all....    Actually - I have a weekend of decorating ahead of me - most dull!   Is anyone doing anything fun/ interesting/ challenging/ scary etc this weekend?    Let me know!    Tiff      

TiffJ by Former EE Community Manager
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Helpful