Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery

Placed an order for my upgrade yesterday, had no delivery info yet and cannot track it despite having the number, had a confirmation email about the order but the number for my address is missing despite selecting it in the option box. How do I chang...

Positive feedback

Hi!  I just wanted to take a minute to give some feedback on my recent experience with EE. Unfortunately, over the weekend I was scammed by text, I immediately contacted my bank but the scammer had reported my phone lost/stolen. So my services were s...

hClarke by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

iPhone 11 underwater camera?

This sounds really interesting.  I always look forward to new things from Apple , but this could be great for action photos on holidays in water    https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/news/2019/03/iphone-11-could-feature-underwater-camera-mode/

Watkins07 by Ace Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Life hacks

I love cooking, so I'm always not far from a roll of tinfoil or something similar.    I only recently realised that I'd been using the roll wrong and that there were two tabs at either end of the box which keep the roll in place once pushed in.   Who...

• 4 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Positive feedback! :)

You guys really need somewhere we can leave feedback about staff.I don’t ever go out of my way to leave feedback about anyone as I consistently receive good customer service from EE representatives when I call - which I confirm in the after call surv...

Oktay by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Positive feedback!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I'd really like to praise and thank Connor (Northern accent I think) for handling a current situation I had with my phone bill, he was extremely helpful and kindly took alot of time dealing with th...

Kfletch1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How can I change my number?

I need to change my number due to identity fraud. Can I do it through the EE app and if so how? Not very technically minded. Thanks 

Feedback

Hello I’m not sure if this is in the correct place but I just wish for some positive feedback to be passed on to one of your amazing team members!  This evening I was assisted by a boy called Callum G ( Leeds accent ?) and I cannot praise his help an...

Holiday destinations

Who needs a holiday?    I know I do! I'm off for a couple of weeks from Monday. I'll be getting away to the Isle of Arran for a while which is my favourite place to go on a short break.    Where is your favourite place to go? Do you have any holiday ...

• 12 replies
  • 26 Helpful