Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung a10

Hi what does it mean when u place an order and the ref num starts with xko?  

Delivery i pad

Ordered a I pad on Friday has not been delivered and when I try and track it its saying they don't have that option 

Terri79 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amazing Customer Service

Good afternoon,  I wanted to comment on the amazing customer service that I received today (24/6/19 - call around 11.30-12.00) from Mike from the upgrade team - I can't quite remember his location, but I think he said Sunderland at the beginning of t...

where are my delivery details

hi,I placed an order online, for a new phone and sim 4 days ago.  I have received a confirmation email, but no delivery information.  I have tried calling 150 from my existing phone, but cannot get through to a person.  Please help!!!  

Gigs and concerts - which bands or artists are you seeing this year?

I have to share that I'm off on my annual pilgrimage to see Take That today - it's a tradition for my buddies and I (since the early years - that long!)   Ed Sheeran is in Ipswich this summer so I'm off there too (along with everyone else in Suffolk)...

TiffJ by Former EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 12 Helpful

order delivery date confirmation

Hi there,   I have ordered my phone on the 19th June. However, ever since. I have not received confirmation of delivery.   May I just check if there are any kind of issue with the order processing system?   Many thanks in advance.   Kind regards,   J...

janos91 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Contacting EE after leaving

How do I call EE if I have recently left so no longer have a registered number with them?? I have tried many different numbers but all ask the same questions, none of which regard previous customers wanting to enquire about a final bill charge. If I ...