Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New contract not honoured.

I received an email in May as everyone else did to inform us that there was going to be an increase in the price of the broadband and phone package. My current contract was due to end in October. I knew I had a 30 days get out clause if I did not lik...

riker212 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Ordered early upgrade, but haven’t received anything from DPD

I ordered an early upgrade, I received the confirmation email, but when I went to enter my tracking number in today, there’s nothing. Says to wait for an update to the order. As it says 24 hour delivery, I’m confused why I haven’t got my phone. Haven...

I have a suggestion for EE. How do I let them know of my idea?

I have a suggestion for EE. How do I let them know of my idea?I have a suggestion for managing hotspot, at my home and out and about, I always let my friends and family use my hotspot, I have the most data! But sometimes I am running out because they...

hb06 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Credit where it's due

I initially asked Emily to forward this on to her line-manager because there wasn't a way of leaving feedback for her.  I suggested i emailed her the feedback and she'd forward it on.. but it appears EE emails don't accept internal mail. I'm not comf...

Terryf59 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Laptop

I have decided to go to Uni, (well Open University), Problem I have at home is when I am on my computer my cat likes to sit on my keyboard 95% of the time. So I am looking to get a lightweight good battery size laptop so I can go to the local coffee ...

BrendonH by Community Hero
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Where's my phone?

Where's my new phone? Ordered it on Saturday, it's now Monday and the tracker says it's been confirmed but not dispatched. Please resolve this!!!

cyankarim by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Helpful

EE Hold Music

Hey All,  does anyone have a list of the current hold music songs? there is a song that has like a pop/dance beat to it and it is a man repeating “I’m loving” that me and a few mates cannot find  Any assistence would be appreciated