Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! how do I give positive feedback?

I'm trying to work out how to send positive feedback to EE. I've been a customer of EE for some time, and have recently renewed my contract in the Torquay store where a helpful young man (Tony) gave his time to look into my immediate issue with my ol...

Resolved! EE in store collect

I am looking to pre order the Note 10 when that comes out, however i will be on holiday for another 10 days after the phone ships. Will my local EE store hold my phone for that long?

MazzaB by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Feedback on recent visit

I’m not sure if this is the right place to leave this feedback, so apologies. Visited the EE store in St. Albans twice in the past week, was served by Jack the first time and then jack and Amy the second.Came into the store wanted to leave (2 contrac...

amyj001 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Ordered an accessory over a week ago and it's not been dispatched

Hi it's been over a week and I have had no word on the accessory I ordered to be attached to my bill, and I'm completely unable to track it and I would just like to know what's going on   Order number : **************   [mod edit: removed personal in...

AlexV98 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Stolen Identity

Hi,I just received an email to say I have ordered a handset and opened an account with you but I didn’t. I’m not even an EE customer. I tried calling customer care and it was closed. I would really like this taken care of as soon as possible as I don...

Resolved! When will upgrade arrive?

My upgrade said I should have in 7 days but email says 28days.... Any chance of it coming earlier than 28days??Also its now cheaper

Delivery Not Arrived

Hi guys! Just signed up with EE a few days ago and ordered a pay monthly phone. The order was processed and I got given a tracking number for my parcel with DPD. They have since lost the package and told me I'd need to contact someone within EE in or...

Changes to the way you log in to the EE Community - coming soon

You will already know the EE Community and our website, especially My EE, are very separate and today you need one log on and password for community and another for My EE. Very soon we will be linking these up and everyone will use their My EE log on...

login 2.PNG login in 1.PNG
TiffJ by Former EE Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Helpful