Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Fitbit not arrived

HiI ordered a Fitbit on the morning of 5th of this month to be delivered to my local store. I have had an order confirmation but nothing to say it has been dispatched. I was expecting to receive my order yesterday.When can I expect to receive my orde...

Resolved! Delay in shipping and monthly bill

I want to order a pay monthly phone but the phone I want (in the colour that I want) won't ship for 21 days. Will my contract start, be debited and be running that time I'll be wating for it to arrive? That's close to a whole month of not being able ...

How are you

How are you xxx 

TH9 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! “Thanks. Please contact us to discuss.”

I’ve placed an order for an iPhone XR however I’m not sure if it has been accepted. The line is now closed but is there another way I can contact someone in regards to this? 

Gaby27 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A top up problem

Hi my names Stephanie Killick I accidentally topped up twice I was meant to renew my pack for £30 but it done it twice can I cancel the £35 one please and get the money back in my bank account please. Thank you