cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery

El7
Explorer

I've ha no confirmation regarding delivery and was just wondering if there is currently a delay 

8 REPLIES 8
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @El7,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When did you place your order?

Was the phone you ordered in stock?

Thanks

James

Hi

I ordered my upgrade phone iPhone 11 Pro on Thursday 30 April and have heard nothing since either.

Order tracking defines status awaiting confirmation despite dispatch within 1 day and phone being in stock

James_B

Hi @tlw2288,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You'll receive a text message from DPD with your tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Thanks

James

Thanks

That's fine but are there delays to this process with DPD?

James_B

Hi @tlw2288,

Sorry, I can't check the status of your order via the community.

If you need more information on your order, please get in touch with Customer Care.

Thanks

James

I placed the delivery on Friday. The email I received on Friday said that it had been successful and awaiting delivery. The money has been taken out of my account and today when I spoke to customer care they said they didn't even have the order!!!!! 

I called 150 this morning and was told there was an issue with the address on my order which was why I have had no further updates and nothing dispatched.

Order was cancelled and refund expected within 3-5 working days.  New order taken at time of call - really helpful and hopefully my new phone will arrive Thursday!

Probably worth calling 150 to find out!

Christopher_G

Thanks for the update, @tlw2288

I'm glad you managed to get your order sorted.

@El7, did you manage to order yours?

Chris