cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery

DeadpoolSy
Investigator
Investigator
Hi, I ordered a Apple 13 pro max last Tuesday and all I have had a text saying order confirmed. I have had no delivery info or my phone delivered yet??????
12 REPLIES 12
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @DeadpoolSy 

Have you checked EE order tracking?

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails

At best you are looking at possibly 28 days if EE can obtain stock. There are many threads on this issue.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Yeah I tried the EE tracking and it didn't show anything... I am assuming its all to do with goods coming from China and being stuck at the docks with the back log of containers... I work for a distribution company and we have containers stuck at the docks.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @DeadpoolSy.

As soon as there is any movement on your order it'll be updated in the tracker. You'll also get a text from DPD when your order is ready to be delivered.

What colour and memory size phone did you order?

Jon

I ordered mine on 19th November and have still not received mine, I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 128gb graphite 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @EJW1.

Welcome to the community.

The current guidance is to expect dispatch within seven days.

Have you checked the order tracker for an update?

Jon

I ordered the same 128gb Graphite
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @DeadpoolSy.

If you're unable to get an update from the tracker, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team.

They will have access to your account to give you an update.

Jon

I tried to call delivery dept yesterday and got an automated message saying service unavailable
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DeadpoolSy,

Which number did you call?

James