cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: I'm waiting for the device for a few days but I still haven't received anyth

elliehop25
Investigator
Investigator

It’s the same here. I ordered an iPad back in October and it still didn’t arrive and it’s now November 9th. And I’ve upgraded my phone paid a 350 upgrade fee and all it says it my “pre order” has been confirmed. Pretty sure the iPhone 13 has already been released??? So why am I in a pre-order queue??? It’s been like that for 4 days now and no change. I’ve spoken to an advisor on the phone and they said it’ll be dispatched within the next 7 days.. but that’s what they said about the iPad and look where that is? Nowhere to be found. Honestly looking at ending my contract, getting my money back and going with somebody else.

5 REPLIES 5
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @elliehop25.

Welcome to the community.

What colour and memory size iPhone 13 did you order?

Our Customer Care team will of been able to access your account to check and give you an update on the current situation with your order.

Jon

Hi.

It’s the 128GB iPhone 13 Pro Max in Graphite.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @elliehop25.

The current guidance on this phone is to expect dispatch within seven days.

DPD will send you a text when it's ready to be delivered.

Jon

Hi.

Do you mind explaining to me why it’s saying Pre-order? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

That usually just means that it's not available to send out straight away, @elliehop25.

In this case it'll be dispatched within the seven days advised.

You should then be able to track your order online.

Jon