cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delay in phone delivery

snicol
Visitor

Hi there, as part of my upgrade I ordered a phone online on 12th Sep, but I still haven't heard from DPD. When I log into my account it says the phone is available, but the delivery date says awaiting confirmation. My old phone is on its way out and I need the new one asap. Can you please help? When I popped into one of your stores I was told to contact DPD. Is it ok to contact DPD without a tracking number?

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @snicol,

Welcome to the community,

There is no way for us to know what is going won with your order, you will have to contact customer service, if you do not have an order number, but as soon as it is ready to be shipped, you will see an expected shipping date. DPD and EE will let you know when it is on its way. Order number should begin with 000 and you can then track it.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @snicol,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear there has been a delay with your order.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can take a look at your account.

Thanks

James