cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

huawei p20 lite is in stock but track says im waiting on manufacturer

c0407
Explorer

I ordered the huawei p20 lite on back order 2 weeks ago, it came into stock 5 days later (on the shop page it says it will be dispatched within 1 day) i got an email  3 days after it being in stock saying that it was "on track and were waiting on the manufacturer".

Wheres my phone??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @c0407,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can make sure your order is ready for dispatch.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @c0407,

Welcome to the community,

There is no way we can give you an answer, if you have an order number you can check and track it, or else ring customer service to see where it has got to and when you are likely to receive it.

You can track your order in your account or click on help, then order and delivery and there click on tracking my order, if you have an order number.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @c0407,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can make sure your order is ready for dispatch.

Thanks

James