cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Waiting for phone to be in stock again

Carrie3357
Investigator
Investigator

I've been waiting over a week for the Huawei p40 pro to come back in stock, it's been over a week and it says within 14 days, how do I find out how long I have to wait, thank you..

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Carrie3357

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If the phone is showing expected dispatch within 14 days, we will contact you within this timescale to let you know we have your order ready. 

DPD will be in touch to let you know when this will be delivered once this has been dispatched.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Thank you, I hope so as I don't really want to wait any longer...

I am feeling very puzzled now and don't understand what is happening with the phone I want in the ee web site, for almost two weeks the Huawei p40 pro has been saying " will be dispatched within 14 days" now when I click on it, it's not even there anymore, the item is in the web page but when you click on it to see the details it's not there and it just takes you to another page..... Any ideas as to what's happening? Does this mean it's no longer available? Any help would be much appreciated...

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Carrie3357

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team, they will check your order for you and give you an update 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne.