cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

DPD Delivery

JCR2
Investigator
Investigator

I recently ordered my phone but DPD came when nobody was in. I didn’t get a chance to choose a delivery slot.

Now it says that DPD have sent back to EE? What happens now?

Will my phone be resent by EE?

Any help would be great.

8 REPLIES 8
JCR2
Investigator
Investigator

I recently ordered my phone but DPD came when nobody was in. I didn’t get a chance to choose a delivery slot.

Now it says that DPD have sent back to EE? What happens now?

Will my phone be resent by EE?

Any help would be great.

Hi @JCR2 

You must have missed more than one appointment as DPD normally try twice. The text message normally says let them know if you're not in, to save wasting their time. 

Have you tried calling them to arrange pickup from their depot? (You will need two forms of ID, one with a picture and a utilities bill)

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

DPD have stated that they have sent it back to EE so at this point is it too late to pick up from their Depot?

Hi @JCR2 

Not necessarily. Call them first thing.

If they have sent it back, then it's going to be at least 2 weeks before EE will process the return or longer because of Christmas.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @JCR2

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If your DPD delivery has been missed DPD will return your device. You will receive a text message from us to notify you once this is back with us and this will allow you to re-order. 

If you are not going to be home, you will receive a text message from DPD containing a link for other delivery options. 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,

just to confirm - I’ll get an email when EE receive my phone back from DPD and then EE will send it out again?

I should just wait for EE to get back in touch

Thanks

@JCR2  EE will not get back in touch about sending it back out.  You will be notified that EE have received it back and once they do and have processed the return you’ll be able to order again. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @JCR2

Thanks for coming back to us.

@Chris_B is correct, once we have the device back and let you know this has been returned, we will cancel your order and you will need to get in touch with us and order the phone again.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.