Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery-waiting 14 days

It's 14 days since I placed my upgrade order tomorrow, and it's still showing as "awaiting confirmation" on track my order. I'm beginning to think there's an issue. Has anybody else had this? ThanksP.s also really annoying how nobody at EE wants to h...

sim not provisioned

Posted in the open: @Aynsleyq wrote: I upgraded my galaxy s7 today on way to work and now get sim not provisioned  so can't make calls or anything don't get new phone till tomorrow  but again working all day. Is this issue easily fixed and if so how ...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery texts - Do not send

Don’t send me texts, IT’S A GIFT!!! How do I prevent the DPD sending me a delivery text to my daughters phone, I’ve ordered a new phone online and don’t want a delivery text sent to her phone!!! 

B43 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

How can I exchange a unopened upgraded iPhone XR to iPhone 11 that I bought online 

Resolved! How do I choose my free gift

I've purchased the sony Experia 1 black with playstation 4 bundle, How do I choose my free gift

Leannef by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

DPD Delivery

I recently ordered my phone but DPD came when nobody was in. I didn’t get a chance to choose a delivery slot. Now it says that DPD have sent back to EE? What happens now? Will my phone be resent by EE? Any help would be great.

JCR2 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New customer, upfront cost

I ordered a phone today with a upfront cost of £30 it says order was successful and just to wait for delivery invoice but no money has been takin for the upfront cost when do they take this? 

New contract but no mail

I open today a new contrat with EE,pay a security deposit of £100 and £80 upfront for my new phone and contrant but still don't receive any confirmation mail or message! Any advice or information about that?