Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Free Gift

So I ordered my free Nintendo Switch a week ago today and I still haven't heard anything. I appreciate it might not come straight away but it would be good to have some idea or when it might arrive. I rang Kondor the shipping company but no answer I ...

matc7884 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free gift

I received my link yesterday 5/12 but when I click the link it doesn't workI have emailed Kondor in order to get this sorted Please advice a way of doing this Thank you in advance  Janet 

my delivery

My delivery plăcea on Sunday didnt arrived yet ! I contactez DPD and looked like they are waiting for instructions from you ! They attempted to deliver twice and they have left a card Tuesday that they will be back Wednesday but nobody turned up! I v...

19751975 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Tex

When a I upgrade from sim free to a contract can you letmeknowpls

Plank880 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

🎅 Christmas 🎅

I know, but as of today it's only 140 days away.    So has anyone seen anything Christmas related in the shops yet?    Post a picture if you can. 

Northerner by Grand Master
  • 16 replies
  • 25 Helpful

Xmas gift

Can I use a friends address for the free Xmas gift for delivery as I don’t think I’ll be at home then?

Studs80 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About delivery

I ordered an Apple Watch on Sunday and it’s telling me it’s awaiting confirmation on the delivery does anybody no how long that normally takes 

Resolved! EE Checkout issue

Hi Guys I’m trying to purchase an apple watch on a price plan but when i get to my details page and type the details i get an error message stating “must only contain letters and spaces” I’ve checked over a dozen times but can seem to get around it. ...

SoulJ by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

When will my new phone be delivered

Hi, I upgraded online on Friday and have had texts and emails through from EE confirming the change in tariff. I arranged for the phone to be delivered to my local store but, I have had no contact from DPD and when I try to track the order with the X...