Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Iphone 11 back order

I have ordered my IPhone 11 in red as an upgrade on 1/12/2019 and it is on back order, is there any update as to how long I can expect to wait? 

JackT018 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Huawei P30 lite Midnight Black with Christmas Gift

Hi There, I ordered my Huawei P30 lite Midnight Black with Christmas gift on Sunday 24th November and was advised to look on the community for updates. I’ve looked and can see that someone who ordered a day after me has received their order. Can you ...

Bill issue

Sooo about 5 days ago I upgraded to a new phone which was meant to arrive on Saturday, but I then got a message saying that due to the high numbers of people wanting that phone it may take longer to get to me, which I'm fine with. My only issue is my...

Xdb15127 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I exchange new iPhone

I just received my new iPhone 8, but mistakenly thought it was bigger than it is. It looks exactly like my old 6s.i was disappointed but set it up anyway. Now I really want to rerun it and get something else. Can I do that if I restore settings? 

Upgrade Order

I upgraded online and I asked for my phone to be delivered to the nearest store.  I have received a text stating that DPD have tried to deliver to my home address?! 

Vinners by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order problem

I ordered an upgrade from just a sim card to a phone on November 4th and its already November 30 and the only email i got from that order is the confirmation and the order number for it other than that nothing. so i decided to phone customer service ...

eduard34 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit Score after applying for EE accounts

Hi, I am looking for some help or advice. Ive had a great score credit score all my life, this week I went to see about a loan for a new car. I’ve never been refused credit once before.I was advised at this time I wouldn’t be accepted for a loan. Whi...

PaulD2 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Awaiting confirmation

I placed an order sunday night for samsung galaxy a70 in white with the xmas gift either nintendo switch or a tv (the nintendo switch i want).Anyway i have an email saying order on its way with xko number, when i go to tracking then its saying 'await...

Photo id

What happens if you don't have any photo Id is their anything else you can use