Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New phone ordered

Hi, I ordered a note 10+ yesterday, it ssays in stock but its been 24 hours now and ive not had any update to say its been dispatched? How long will this take?

Resolved! P30 lite w/ xmas gift

Hey  Wondering if someone can offer some information/advice. Story so far...  Was at my local retail park and noticed EE had an Xmas offer for the p30 lite with free TV or Nintendo switch note I am already an EE customer (partners phone)  Rather than...

Robc86 by Established Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can change number

Yesterday ordered phone and put my PAC CODE to change number for mine old one. Now see you give me a new phone number can I change now for my old one number?

Marcin9 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Help! No tracking number or order confirmation email/text

I ordered a new iPhone 7 over a telephone call, and was told I would receive an email confirming this, as it was due for next day delivery. The phone never arrived and I didn't receive an email confirming the order, so I don't have a tracking number ...

olvrshrv by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Email

So ordered my new google pixel 4xl and haven't recieved my email with the tracking number checked my emails only one i've had is saying order is on it's way but no order number for tracking. Help

Resolved! Awaiting upgrade

Hi, ordered Huawei upgrade 7 days ago. Said in stock, delivery within 1 day?? Still waiting Messages being received about upgrade but nothing to say when to expect delivery of phone Please advise how to find out what's happening 

JaneyP by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Free Xmas Gift -Where's the text message?

Upgraded on 5th December to take advantage of a new Samsung A70 and free Toshiba TV.  According to the information I should have received a text message 14 days after upgrading with the link to claim.  It's now 21 days and no text message or link? Is...

Delivery problem

Ordered a phone update, tracked with DPD, it says it was delivered to and signed for by someone not even in the same town as me!!! No idea how to get in touch with either EE or DPD about this, has someone just stolen my phone???

delivery

I've ordered my new phone to my sisters house as I am unable to be home to sign for it, she does not have the same surname as me (this doesn't really seem a fair policy as many people live with partners that are not married) will she be able to sign ...

What's my order number!? Frustrated!

I've been waiting at home for my phone to arrive all day and I need to go out before the shops shut. The order number isn't on the confirmation email, I've been waiting to contact someone on live chat for over 2 hours and I don't have access to a pho...

RosaF by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful