Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Cancel an order

I've just made an order online then found a different deal I wanted instead. Rang customer services and they didn't know how to cancel it and said I will have to wait till it arrives. Is there a way of cancelling online. I have am order number I don'...

Jazl1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Add to plan products

I have ordered airpods as an add to plan order, yesterday. Recieved a confirmation email, but no delivery information. When I have tried to track the order nothing comes up and asks me to try again. Tried to contact someone and it just goes round in ...

Kturner1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery issue with DPD

Hi placed an order on Saturday for my new iPhone 11, said it would be delivered Monday 18th, didn’t show. Then got a message from DPD saying it would be Tuesday... no show. AGAIN another message for Wednesday...no show. It’s meant to be coming today ...

Web order

I placed an order and was told Monday that I would get a message saying it would be delivered at my chosen shop today but haven't had a message and can't use the track facility online.   Order number  xxxxxxxxxxx   .

Gazlea14 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order never came after several months

Hi,I ordered a Google Pixel 3A XL on the 1st September 2019, I ordered it with the deal to recieve a free Free Xbox One, Sonos one or B&O Headphones. Anyway, I shortly recieved an email after saying there is going to be a 'short delay' as the phone i...

Huawei p30 lite on back order

I recently upgraded my phone to a huawei p30 lite, and still have not received my order! I am just wondering how long my phone will take to get to me. On the track order part of the website it saids that my my order has been confirmed but is awaiting...

Resolved! Trying to buy a product but previous address is abroad

Hi,  I am trying to buy a new phone/contract online, and for the credit check it requires my previous address. I used to live in Ireland. It asks f my previous address was abroad, and which country, so I selected Ireland. However, when I try to progr...

CDrohan94 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ps4 vr headset gift

HiI claimed my vr headset threw the link on the 7th of Nov. How long dose it usually take to verify and be delivered. Will I get an email when it's verified 

Bexy1991 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Still not received my add to plan Samsung 43” 60Q tv!!

Ordered my add to plan tv which was supposed to be delivered today, spoke to CS and 1 advisor told me it’s getting delivered by parcel force And the other by DPD. Searched my tracking number to see where my parcel is and says it hasn’t been shipped b...

Xperia 10

Ordered xperia 10 on Oct 29,was out of stock. Had email yesterday that it is now back in stock but nothing about delivery!