Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE did two hard credit searches

I recently went through an order on the EE site, got to the payment page, put in my payment details, waited until a 'continue' button appeared, clicked it, and just got sent back to the home page. I assumed nothing had gone through, so went through t...

sjoh3998 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order to store

I ordered an Apple Watch in store yesterday afternoon, he said it’s in stock so will be next day delivery but I’ve had no dispatch information? Do I get this with a store delivery? 

Sarwarbs by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrading - Christmas Gift

Hiya,  Very recently upgraded my phone. My new phone was advertised as part of a free Christmas gift deal (either a Toshiba TV or a Nintendo Switch). I have not had any option on completion of my upgrade online to select which gift I would like.Just ...

Gabs by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! How to redeem free HP chromebook

Hi, I purchased the Google pixel 4 phone Thursday pre_ordered it last Saturday. I'm eligible for a free HP chromebook. I recieved a text message on my old phone but I've deleted all info. Could someone tell me what I need to do much appreciated.   My...

Apple Watch Upgrade: verification issue

Hi Looking to upgrade my Apple Watch online. I can get through the initial stages, but when I get to the security verification, the message (which is targeted at my Apple Watch number) does not arrive. This means I cannot progress to ordering.   Scot...

Accessories added to plan - delivery

Hi, I added 3 items to my plan, this was done Saturday. I had an email to explain that i would receive and email about delivery  Today I recieved 2 of the 3 items (without warning), inside the small package with airpods and a watch there was a delive...

Mlopez by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Xbox 1

Hi I order a Xbox 1 for £17 a month, and they emailed saying they didnt have it in stock and my delivery would be with me soon. I'm just curious on what's going on and when I will get my Xbox 1? As it has almost been a week.

Lucie4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Note 10+ 5g 512gb stock

Any news on when stock might return? Heard that maybe you won't be restocking which seems odd given still on the website.