Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order

I have not received any more information about my order

Hulkslady by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wrong Order

Hi, I recently ordered a Samsung Galaxy s10+ I had spoken to someone on the phone for extra information. and only realized on the day of the delivery that it's been changed to a Samsung Galaxy S10 512 GB which i did not want. I've contacted about it ...

Jamie_123 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to track my contract order

hi there, yesterday I ordered the Huawei y7 2019. I have recieved emails and texts confirming my order will be delivered tomorrow, but I am unable to track my order on the EE website? Thank you 

Upgrade order - problem/delay?

Ordered iPhone X as my upgrade Friday. Phone was labelled as in stock. Received email confirmation of order instantly but no more correspondence since. Is this normal?  Cant work out if I did something wrong, as I don’t remember ever having no commun...

Add To Plan

Hi, So I ordered a pair of Airpods Pro on an Add To Plan but I havent recieved a confirmation email or anything of that sort, what can I do?

No tracking number

I called up today about in upgrade but I got no email with tracking number on or message . So has it even been ordered ?????

Jackie32 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! When will i receive my free gift

Hi I've just orderd a Samsung phone with a choice of free gift Nintendo switch I know I have to wait 14 days after I receive the handset before I can claim gift but I've seen so many people saying it's taking 40 days I need this fir Christmas for my ...

An online order

Placed a online order today its saying its being processed and it gave me a xko number but i have asked to collect in store does anyone know what happens next or how long or if it has gone thru. Thanks

Cmcc85 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

I upgraded my phone yesterday over the phone and I’ve not had an email or text to pick a time for delivery for today... I was old my phone would arrive today... anyone else had this issue an I can’t track it because I don’t have a tracking number 

EJC93 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful