Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

no confirmation email for order?

I ordered the iPhone 11 pro and got a confirmation text but didn’t receive a confirmation email and the link to track my order doesn’t work? Anyone else had this?

Caleb2 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery

Hi, I ordered my Huawei P30 pro on Friday - 1st November 2019 as still haven't received the phone but have already been sent the bill. I haven't received any texts from yourselves or DPD but on tracking with my order number it says its dispatched.

Saz_91 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

phone order

i ordered a phone yesterday morning says order succesful, still saying order processing when will i get a dispatched message? 

kg123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Hi, I’m currently with o2 but my contract is now up and I’ve seen a better deal on EE. I ordered a phone online yesterday just after 1pm. I received an email straight after with a xko number but I haven’t received anything since then. How long does i...

Zaraja by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Despatch upgrade

Hi, I upgraded my phone online last night, provided my card details to pay the upfront amount and received a confirmation email but I've heard nothing since and the money hasn't gone from my account. I was expecting at leadt a despatch email and an e...

clo84 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Enjoy delivery

How can i change my delivery from enjoy delivery to just normal delivery. I dont need an expert to show me how to set my new phone up 

Updgrade

Hi, I applied online for my upgrade as it said I was able to upgrade. I done my order yesterday around this time and got sent an email saying Thanks Shannon xxxxx we have your order but I have heard nothing back since and I am just wondering when I a...

Claming gift

I've lost my receipt for my phone and can't claim the gift. What else can I do to get the gift.

Resolved! How long until my order arrives?

Hi.I ordered a Good As New iPhone XR on Friday 1st October. I have received a confirmation email of my order, but there is no information on exactly when, or how long until, it will be delivered. I can't find any information to help - does anyone who...