Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New device has been previously opened and used

The Saturday just gone I was visiting London and stopped at the Shepards Bush store as I have been wanting to get a new tablet.  Go in and speak with someone about the s5e, they go and check the stock room and come out and say they only have one but ...

PIXeL_92 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Free Chromebook Pixel 4/4XL - Proof Of Sale

- You have purchased a Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL from an eligible retailer between 15th October and 28th October 2019*- You are submitting your claim after 14 days but before 45 days from receiving your qualifying purchase*- You have a digital copy of yo...

Trade in Query

I received an email confirming my trade in pack is being sent to me, however there is a 14 day wait the phone I have ordered & the cut off day does not allow time for the phone to arrive. I do not want to have to pay the £175.00 fine. Is the email co...

NicolaWx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early Upgrade Order, I haven't received an update

Hello, I have purchased an early upgrade to the Iphone 11 Max Pro yesterday morning on your website, the payment has not been taken out of my bank yet but I received an order confirmation email that included all of my details and everything which are...

Still no dispatch of order

Ordered an upgrade phone, was told be dispatched within one day, been longer than that and still not been contacted. Anyway of checking my order has been acknowledged or when i am going to recieve the phone? 

How will the Blackberry Internet Services (BIS) closure affect me?

BlackBerry Internet services known as BIS will be closing on 31st October 2019 for Consumer and 15th November 2019 for Small Business and Corporate customers, so you won’t be able to use the following applications with your BlackBerry device: BlackBe...

TiffJ by Former EE Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Order confirmation but no updates or tracking info

I placed an order online on Saturday 26th to update to the samsung galaxy S10 (a good as new version). I received an order confirmation email which contained an estimated delivery date of the 29th (it's now the 31st and no sign of the phone). Money w...

rachel24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ps4

Ordered a upgrade today with ps4 bundle. Just noticed that offer runs out on 4 Nov 19 to claim ps4. What happens if phone doesn't arrive on time to claim for ps4?

Order by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free gift

Hi I have just today got the Sony Experia 1. Which comes with a free ps4 bundle.  I went on the website to claim the bundle. Which states I have to wait 14 days before claiming. The offer ends on the 4th November. Will i still be able to claim

No stock of iPhone 11

Hi, I upgraded on Sunday to iPhone 11 64gb in red, was told it was in stock. It was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday but after I called EE 3 times I eventually get told it’s actually out of stock and they don’t no when it will be back in stock so ...

Kelly76 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful