Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Kuehne and nagel

I returned a phone and was sent a silver royal mail package to send it back in. It was already addresses to Kuehne and Nagel in Milton Keynes. I didn't think much of it so sent it off but now I'm worried I've mucked up. Any one else had this and was ...

Mike321 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgrade

hi, i have ordered my upgrade earlier on this evening, had the confirmation screen with order number etc but it says i will receive a confirmation email which i still haven't received and its been approx 3 hours now????

chark946 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wheres my order?

Made a order yesterday and had no email or text what so ever to know what's happening. Didn't save order number as I thought I would get it on my email. I see many many people have this problem with no communication. Also paid 30 upfront and have tak...

Marvin82 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I haven’t received a confirmation email

I upgraded today using the messaging service but still have not received my confirmation email. I have the full conversation saved and can see the email address is correct

Where is my order

I placed an order on Wednesday for my upgrade. I’ve had a confirmation email which indicates my delivery date is today 13th December but I have no order number to track it by & I've had no text from either EE or DPD giving me an estimate of delivery ...

CM50 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my upgade attempt

about 20 minutes ago (ish) i tried to upgrade my phone. i got the confirmation page which says its gone through.However i am a bit concerned that a, no confirmation page with order number and b, they have not taken the upfront cost.  has it gone thro...

petew1977 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Delivery of Motorola phone

Recently received email saying new Motorola phone order is confirmed.  I haven't got a mobile and therefore cant receive a text so will i received a email on date and time of delivery of new phone

paul1963 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Positive feedback

I would just like to comment on a woman called Angelo who works for EE customer service that has been incredibly helpful. I have now spoken to EE three times in the last two days (once in store and twice on the phone). The initial phone call was with...

Resolved! No confirmation email

I ordered an iphone 11 as an upgrade and was taken to the order confirmation page however I havent recieved an email or text confirming my order.

CA1998 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Nintendo switch offer

Hi I recently took a new phone contract out on the 24 November as part of the deal I would receive the ninNinte switch offer. I spoke to we call center on 3 separate occasions and was told I'll receive a text message in 3 working days  saying when I'...