Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order confirmation

Hi I just ordered a upgrade and still not received an email order confirmation how do I check to make sure my order has been completed

CharlieT by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Add to plan lg tv

Slightly annoyed that I ordered a tv last night from add to plan. 24 hrs later no response,  no email or texts. No payment.   Deja vu after last week phone upgrade  hence why I've delayed moaning because I know it takes time.  But why can't you just ...

petew1977 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery of over the phone order

Hi, I just want to know if I will receive a order reference number through email? I ordered a phone, over the phone at 3.30pm today. And I’d like to know when I can expect to receive it? Thanks

Pin sent and offer concern

I have been sent a PIN but was not on line a the time.I also did not get the transcript of the conversation onlineI have since agreeing my upgrade found a cheaper deal on line through EE!! of which I am not impressed 

SB21 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

phone order

hi was wondering can you cancel a mobile phone order made over the phone

HelloReturning phone timeline

Hello My phone was signed for by the warehouse on Monday morning; I phoned up on Monday afternoon and I was told that I would receive a text from EE within 24 hours but I have still not received anything.

DPD

I’ve ordered a new phone with you on contract without realising I’d need photo ID to accept it from DPD so the driver wouldn’t leave it with my mother-in-law while I was working.I called EE yesterday to rearrange it all and a nice chap said he’d chan...

Biskwits by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wheres my Friends & Family Discount

I just upgraded. My chosen upgrade Plan included Friends & Family Discount but at the reduced rate of 30%. I received an email order confirmation to this effect when I completed the checkout process. However, I can't find any reference to my F&F disc...