Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Order confirmation

I just ordered an upgrade paid the early fee, this went onto my account as a transaction but i cannot get hold of my order confirmation the page refreshed very quickly and no email has been sent.How long does it take for an email to be sent? 

neskeni by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New Iphone 11 - no order confirmation.

I ordered a new Iphone 11 Purple (upgrade) yesterday AM and was told it would arrived today via DPD. I have still not received any email confirmation of this and had no contact from DPD either. Can someone look into this please? Thanks 

CHilton by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

i ordered an upgrade on the 27th Dec online and haven’t received a confirmation email as yet. When I ordered it was showing out of stock and will be dispatched within 7 days. I have no reference number to check tracking. Do I just wait? 

DC06 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim only deals

Hiyesterday I ordered a sim only deal, advertised on the EE site for 18 mths at £18 a month, unlimited texts and calls and 60GB data.i got a confirmation of it being posted today, it says it’s  only 30GB data. Any idea why? 

Carla67 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Beats x not working

Beats x not working out of box, hsd on my contract for daughter Christmas present, who do i contact for replacement?

Simonj31 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! upgrade conformation email sent to blocked email address

Hi, I upgraded my phone online and the email address i had registered with has now been deleted by sky/yahoo. Is there another way to check conformation to make sure everything went through ok.  tia.

xxgazxx by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful

tracking order

I made an pre-order on 6th December and now we are on 26th December and the order didn't came at all and nobody knows nothing about it, how is this possible? i have paid £25 in advance for that pre-order and the guy from ee store tells me that he do...

Alexsara by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I cancel online?

I signed up for a PAYG service, I hate the service, I can't transfer my old number, the service is a misleading lie, I haven't used any data, I just want to cancel and get my money back. It's been a terrible experience. I just want to know, can I can...

Yearls by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

IN-STOCK Order is confirmed

This may be a stupid question...but that is the status of the phone order I placed online for collection from an EE store.. this is an upgrade for my parents phone and they’ve had a couple of EE texts but I’ve not had any emails yet (I’m the account ...

Mal1279 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful