Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pay monthly SIM

I took out a pay monthly contract on 5/1 I have yet to receive my new sim. I have received a text asking to rate delivery service and my 1st bill. Am an existing ee payg customer.

Jo60 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Corporate Discount

How long do I have after I take up a new EE Pay Monthly contract to apply a Corporate Discount code? And how do I go about applying the code please? 

toniaJ by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint resolved?

Just been on chat for an hour or so  received a SMS saying my complaint has is being investigated in chat i was told the issue has been raised and i will get a SMS with 2-3 working days about if the order i placed for my xmas free gift had been place...

Tommy91 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compra online

Good morning I made an online purchase order number is xko2******** And so far I have not received any confirmation by email. I want to know what happened because if I'm not looking for another carrier. I await answer!    [Mod edit: removed personal ...

Henryy1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone hasn't arrived, no order number to track

Hi, I ordered a new phone 5 days ago via live chat assistance and was told it would be here Monday. I received an email from DPD that confirmed this. DPD have stated that the parcel is out for delivery and should have arrived yesterday. It still hasn...

Ellora by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 11 EE contract - no confirmation email

Hello,Im just wondering why I haven’t received an email or text message confirming my iPhone 11 EE contract that I purchased yesterday around midday. It says the purchase was successful and went through but still haven’t received any confirmation. Al...

Tylerben by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am waiting for my Id to be updated

Hi, I have an upgrade at my local store waiting to be collected, when I initially went to collect I found out my provisional licence was expired by a month. I was then told to get an updated licence to then collect the phone and that I would have 2 w...

New Phone Ordered No Confirmation

Placed an order for a phone upgrade on the 28th.  Every thing seems to go through fine but never received a confirmation email or txt.  On the website the order shows as Awaiting confirmation.  I understand a delay from the time of year and such but ...

Armund123 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Tracking

So ive ordered a new phone and when I enter in my tracking number it comes up with 'Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.' I ordered it on the 29th of December 2019 please help.

Choowie74 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful