Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Marriage certificate

I’m the account holder my husbands name is also on the account, had a upgrade on the weekend and said collect in store with id..... totally slipped mind my EE account is in my maiden name! Can’t find my marriage certificate which they said if I bring...

No confirmation when I made a order?

I have ordered a apple I watch 5 and haven’t received any confirmation anyone know why this is and how I view my order to see the delivery date etc.?

No confirmation of order/ upgrade

Today invited to upgrade my phone, logged in placed my upgrade order iPhone 11, told i would receive a confirmation email, haven't received anything and unable to see anything on my account, when can i expect to receive confirmation of my upgrade?

Samsung Galaxy 4G Watch delivery

They advised next day delivery,  I got my email confirmation and then tried to track it, there was nothing and the page does not work. Next day is very smart as its always the next day.  Hopefully awaiting an update, as to cancel an order is not idea...

clachr14 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order

I placed an order today was toldwould get an email to confirm but not reviewed. 

chlore by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 14 Day Cooling Off

Hi, Is there anything that prevents you from returning the device during the cooling off period? Or are all reasons accepted, the website just mentions coverage. Thanks Tehmoor

HussainT1 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Order Confirmation Email

Hi I have ordered an IPhone 7 today and I haven’t got an email about it saying it’s gone through. I am picking it up from the store tomorrow.