Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Awaiting sim delivery

Hi, I have ordered sim replacement at 26th. Except for the "thanks for ordering your replacement" mail, I did not recived package and any message about delivery time etc. 

Szilerek by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MONTLY PLAN NO CORRECT

When I signed the contract with your company, the plan included these conditions:60 GB data - 18 Months plan Today I received a letter from you saying that my plan is only 30 gigabytes. Can you give me explanations?

Orefice by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No info

I’m not getting any information regarding my order fro yesterday. 

Resolved! No delivery update

Hi,I ordered a new OnePlus 7 Pro 5G device online on the 21st of this month. I got a confirmation email and the next day I received an email saying that it had been dispatched to the store in which is specified. It is now the 29th and I haven't heard...

Out of date ID

Hi I’m getting a phone deliveries tomorrow from super fast expert delivery and my ID out of date will they still accept it? 

Order delivery

Hi I ordered my new iPhone 11 Pro Max last night. Was told it was in stock and would be delivered today. My EE still says it hasn’t been despatched, can you confirm? 

6ibbo by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why don’t EE call centre agents follow up on their promises?

I’m new here and my recent (ongoing) upgrade fiasco has left me with mixed feelings.  Caution; long and ranty! I tried to upgrade recently to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, I placed the order online and opted for the twilight colour and used a NHS discount ...

NEJimpy by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Promotional item claim issue

HiI recently upgraded to Samsung s10 plus with free samsung active watch. I have put my claim into Samsung and they have informed me they need more proof of my order. I sent them my order confirmation email. I have misplaced my packing slip that came...

Mattman by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My upfront payment has been refunded

Hello,  I recently paid an upfront fee for a set of Airpod pros, this has now been refunded back to me. These were not in stock at the time. Does this mean that the order has been cancelled?