Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Can't find my order number?

I ordered a phone on Monday to replace my phone which was stolen. I have a confirmation email but no order number so I cant track the delivery. The confirmation email said I would be texted with more details but I don't have a phone so I can't receiv...

Bea99 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Essential IT works affecting delivery dates - January 10 2020

This weekend we’re undertaking essential IT work, making improvements which will benefit our customers.   We have put measures in place to ensure that the impact on our customers is minimised, but some important systems are offline over the weekend w...

TiffJ by Former EE Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No trade

I recently upgraded my phone but in the upgrade I traded my old phone as part of the package. I havent yet received an envelope to post back my old phone in. Is this still going ahead? 

Provisional License expired, can't collect

So i went to the EE shop yesterday to collect my item i handed over my license but i was told its expired so they cannot accept it. I have ordered a new passport but because of Brexit they say it will take a further few weeks before i get it. What ha...

afgzeeuk by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Missing part of my order

Order xko278824692I upgraded and only my phone was delivered on 1 February and not the free watch.  How do I get this.  The person from Enjoy said I'd have to get this from EE directly on line??? Apreciate it if you could confirm. Thank you.

SuzyLew by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ESIM

WHEN SOMEONE VISIT UK HOW CAN HE PAY NEW ESIM FROM THE WEBSITE AND IS THIS SERVIS WORKING IN BOURNEMOUTH. THANKS

SAQR2S by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful