cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Claim cashback for samsung upgrade December 2021

Alfaromeo355
Visitor

Ive been searching to find how i claim my cashback for my galaxy s21 that i upgraded a couple of weeks ago. Everything points to an old summer deal and i cant find anything about black friday December 2021.

I was told in the ee shop i just had to go on line and it was there!? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@SteveCullen you can claim the cashback directly from Samsung HERE 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Alfaromeo355.

Welcome to the community.

Did you complete your upgrade in one of our EE Stores?

Jon

KN44
Visitor

Same, I upgraded to s21 and got a galaxy watch. I've come on ee to apply for the cashback and can't find the offer anywhere!! No idea what to do. I upgraded at ee.com

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @KN44.

Welcome to the community.

Did you see the offer through EE directly or was it through a third party?

Jon

Hi, I'm not the original poster but am in the same predicament. I have just upgraded via the EE website, I'm allegedly due the £30 cashback but can't find how to redeem it.

On my S21 upgrade it was £100 but can't find how to claim it!  I'm afraid EE seem to make these offers so difficult to claim so they don't actually have to pay out. I have all the family and business phones on EE but I'm now looking to switch provider as the contracts run out. Don't suppose any EE customer support staff will respond and I don't have hours to sit waiting for a call to be answered by a helpdesk!

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@SteveCullen you can claim the cashback directly from Samsung HERE 

Brilliant, thank you so much, I'm now sorted 👍 (will return back here to report whether they cough up!)

Thank you - been searching for days! Claim now submitted.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got the information you needed for the cashback @SteveCullen

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.