cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I've given an incorrect number to port

si_bateman
Visitor

I'm moving 4 numbers to EE and during the porting, I've given the wrong EE number to port to. I've given my number rather than my son's - can I update this?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@si_bateman  You need to call customer services asap.   Moving a number will close that account with that network and you’ll be required to pay off any remaining term if it’s a contract. 

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @si_bateman ,

I recommend to contact EE immediately by online chat or call to advise the mistake that has been made, and explain clearly what the correct action and PAC should be instead.

From your description, you seem to have supplied a PAC for your own number instead of your son's so I would additionally recommend that you inform your own service provider of the mistake and instruct them not to port your number or cancel that contract as you may become liable for early termination charges for cancelling your contact if you are within the minimum term period.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net