cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can’t pay

Leelowery18
Visitor

My bill is much more than I expected this month as I have been receiving calls from abroad but I never answer, can I split my payment down to weekly for this month to help me rather than pay one big lump sum? 

thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You don't pay for receiving calls while you are in UK, particularly when you don't answer them.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Leelowery18 ,

Do you know if those charges relate to voicemails received while you yourself were abroad? If so, the advice is to disable whilst abroad.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/using-your-phone-features/how-do-i-use-...

If you will have difficulty with paying any bill on time, I highly recommend to contact the relevant service provider as soon as possible to make arrangements. You may do a search for hardship arrangements and there may be some consideration given for pandemic-related impacts.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net