cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Better deal when within cooling off period

mhambleton
Visitor

I purchased a Galaxy S21 about 10 days ago and am paying £28 a month for 10GB (£35 minus 20% NHS discount). I have just noticed there is an offer now where I could get 40GB plus a free pair of Galaxy earbuds for £29.60 a month (£37 minus 20% NHS discount).

As I am still within my cooling off period I could cancel my contract, return the phone and then reorder with the better deal but do you think there could be a better, more pragmatic solution where I can save the hassle of returning the phone just to be sent the same one back?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@mhambleton  You’ll have to return the device within the cooling off period.   If you try and change to this new tariff you might not get the free gift.  

You have to choose the whole package to get everything that is offered.  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mhambleton

Welcome to the community.

The offer that I think you're talking about is already discounted from £55 to £37 (if it's the same one we're looking at). You cannot use the NHS discount in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers, so you wouldn't be able to add it to that plan to further discount it.

EE Perk discount information >

Chris