cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Final bill

vixy_06
Investigator
Investigator

Hoping someone from EE can help as crazy there is no live chat for broadband and I can never get through on the phone.

I called at the beginning of Aug to advise EE I was moving and when my contract ended on 3rd Sep I wouldn’t be renewing, the advisor told me EE couldn’t provide broadband to my new address so she could cancel it from 27th Aug with no fees and I had paid my broadband up until then so I had nothing to pay, I’ve just received a bill for £9.70 and don’t know why, I can’t access my bills online, when I click on it, it just says “error”.

can I have the bill emailed? Or explained as I also cancelled all my direct debits as was told I had nothing to pay?

6 REPLIES 6
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

There is no account access on here I am afraid so you need to call to discuss this bill.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Why is there no live chat for broadband? I've tried to call twice and been on hold for a long time, I'm a carer and don't have vast amounts of time to wait around on calls.

Is there an email address to contact?  

EE provide no email contact.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @vixy_06

Welcome to the community.

Does it show on your bill what the charge was for?

Chris

As above, I cannot access my bill, it just says error when I click on it, if I could then I could see what it was for and if I actually do need to call but as far as I'm aware I paid my last bill beg of Aug and that covered me until I left on the 27th.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Ah yes, of course, sorry @vixy_06.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris