cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Final bill

vixy_06
Investigator
Investigator

Hoping someone from EE can help as crazy there is no live chat for broadband and I can never get through on the phone.

I called at the beginning of Aug to advise EE I was moving and when my contract ended on 3rd Sep I wouldn’t be renewing, the advisor told me EE couldn’t provide broadband to my new address so she could cancel it from 27th Aug with no fees and I had paid my broadband up until then so I had nothing to pay, I’ve just received a bill for £9.70 and don’t know why, I can’t access my bills online, when I click on it, it just says “error”.

can I have the bill emailed? Or explained as I also cancelled all my direct debits as was told I had nothing to pay?

6 REPLIES 6
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

There is no account access on here I am afraid so you need to call to discuss this bill.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Why is there no live chat for broadband? I've tried to call twice and been on hold for a long time, I'm a carer and don't have vast amounts of time to wait around on calls.

Is there an email address to contact?  

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

EE provide no email contact.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @vixy_06

Welcome to the community.

Does it show on your bill what the charge was for?

Chris

As above, I cannot access my bill, it just says error when I click on it, if I could then I could see what it was for and if I actually do need to call but as far as I'm aware I paid my last bill beg of Aug and that covered me until I left on the 27th.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Ah yes, of course, sorry @vixy_06.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris