cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

4gee mini wifi box and mobile sim not provisioned

SarahWestwood82
Explorer

I ordered a 4gee mini wifi box as a temporary internet measure until my broadband was connected, it arrived and the girl I was dealing with via email activated the sim for me yesterday. I've woke up this morning to my mobile pay n go number not working and only being able to use the 4gee connection. This is not what I requested. I wanted the 4gee and my mobile to work separately alongside each other and I have no clue how to get it back. I've not got the facility to call anywhere to resolve this either as I now only have access to an internet connection

2 REPLIES 2
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Sarah.. similar happened to me.  What has happened by the sound of it is EE have issued a new Sim card which has deactivated your mobile sim. (4GEE sims are on your phone/data A/c, not broadband)  If you can get into the router settings you might even find that the new Sim is logged to your mobile!

Take the sim out of the router and put it into your phone then you can call them and get it all sorted out.  They were very apologetic with me and sent a new router sim out very quickly.

Awwww magic thank you for commenting its stressing me out appreciate your comments