Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Phone

I want to block my sons phone for a while I’ve got some issue with him I can still carry on paying but just want all in and out contact stopped is this possible 

Terrible upgrade service

I ordered an iphone 12 as upgrade to my phone. I chose this phone as it had a next day delivery. I received an email telling me to wait for an email with a tracking number, that I never received. As there was no sign of the delivery I called the cust...

iPhone 14 pro return question

Hi I am a contract customer with ee took out another line contract with ee for iPhone 14 pro. I’m still within my 14 days and having tried the phone out it’s not for me for various reasons. That leads me to am I able to return the device back to ee a...

Frank_t by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IPhone 13 pro

Hello I'm looking to buy an IPhone 13 Pro for my Daughter she already has an EE sim card monthly but want to buy phone outright am I  able to do this and do you know the cost.

Transitioning to eSIM (iPhone 14s)

I know that in the US, the iPhone 14 models are all going eSim only.  I doubt this is happening in the UK and that we'll still need to swap physical SIMS.  But what I'd like to know is whether the process of moving to an eSIM/replacing an eSIM has im...

mbdrake76 by Established Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 13 Helpful

How to get a phone (contract)

Hi, I want to ask when will I be able to apply for a phone contract. I really need a phone cos the phone am using doesn't have the functions I expected. Thanks

ios16

Not happy with the update they have put the notifications bar at bott9m of the screen and it can't be moved back to the top bring it back so we can change it to the top

gavin29 by Established Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful