cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts from work reception

Stoneware
Explorer

Have an iphone on EE and work in a location that has a digital reception desk setup (Greetly) which sends out emails and texts when a package is delivered or a visitor has arrived. I have not received a Text from the system since June of this year. They have checked my number correct on the system. I have checked the number they send from is in my contacts, hasn't been added to the blocked contacts, etc. Wondering if this is something anyone else has experienced?

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Stoneware 

Thanks for coming here. 

Does the text come from a short code or a mobile number? 

Can anyone else on EE receive the texts do you know? 

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for replying. When I was still getting the messages they were coming from a number +1 (720) xxx-xxxx reception don't think that anything has changed on their side. 

As far as I know from talking to reception nobody else has said it's an issue but I don't know how many people use the text alerts versus just getting the email.

edit: Just had them change it over to a colleagues number, they are with Tesco/O2, and they got the text OK so things are working on the reception side it's just the messages are not getting through to me

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Stoneware 

In this case, please get in touch with our technical support team and they will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂