Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pre order status

I placed my pre order of iphone 14 pro max deep purple on 14th september, and after that i haven't received any text or email yet. Why it is taking so long to deliver?

iPhone 14 pro max

So I called up to upgrade my phone to the iPhone 14 pro max on Thursday the 15th and was told that it would be here on the Friday I then haven’t had a text or nothing to say it’s coming and the website says it will arrive in October any chance you ca...

Bezza2 by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 4 Helpful

lost phone

I lost my phone last night and it is dead. I need a replacement very soon... what do i do?

Need New Iphone 14 Pro Max

I want to switch to the new iPhone 14 pro max but unfortunately, I don't have the credit scores. is there any way I get Phone 14 pro max?

Error with in-store iPhone 14 Pro Max Upgrade

Like many others, I decided to pre-order an iPhone 14 Pro Max in good time to pick it up on release date. I went into my local EE store yesterday to pick up the phone and trade in my current device through Anytime Upgrade. I sat in store for a good h...

Re: cancel contract

i paid of my iPad a few months ago, my iPhone 12 broke and now my iPhone 10 has just packed in too, it said i cant add another line but it wont let me remove the iPad, desperately need a new phone in the next few days. i'm thinking of leaving because...