Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No mobile data or incoming calls since ios16 update

Since I updated my iPhone XS two days ago my data connection has been very poor and now people trying to phone me are getting an error message that my phone is unavailable. I have restarted the phone and it is no better. The connection logo at the to...

iPhone 14 delivery

My new iPhone 14 is saying it’s with the courier as of 20 hours ago but I have not received a text or confirmation? I assumed it would be coming today . I had another iPhone 14 from a different network and that arrived at 7.20 am this morning via the...

Resolved! Apple Watch - cannot download esim

I have an Apple Watch and an iPhoneBoth were provided by EE - both have worked for many years.I went away on holiday - I took the phone and left the Watch.  During that time the charger failed on the Watch and the batter ran down.I put it back on cha...

Order dispatched email not received yet.

I ordered iphone 14 pro max few days back, i receive an order number but didn't get an email about the order being dispatched . And when i put my order number for tracking it doesn't work however the payment is already deducted from my account .@

Resolved! From 11 pro to 14 pro

I’ve been informed by EE that I won’t be needing a new SIM although I’ll be upgrading to a 5G phone. Won’t I need a 5G SIM?

abishop by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

That’ll teach me to order online

Ordered my 14 Pro Max at 1pm on the 9th, followed the online process. I’ll be one of the lucky ones to get mine on the 16th I thought….call today to check as order number won’t track. Told my order took 2 days to register and I’ll have to wait at lea...

Unky_Si by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Order trace

Hi, i did an upgradtaion from iphone 12 to iphone 14 pro max. I got my order number as well but when i put that order number in the online order tracer it show a message that we can't show your order details. Why it is happening?

Resolved! Phone

I want to block my sons phone for a while I’ve got some issue with him I can still carry on paying but just want all in and out contact stopped is this possible 

Terrible upgrade service

I ordered an iphone 12 as upgrade to my phone. I chose this phone as it had a next day delivery. I received an email telling me to wait for an email with a tracking number, that I never received. As there was no sign of the delivery I called the cust...

iPhone 14 pro return question

Hi I am a contract customer with ee took out another line contract with ee for iPhone 14 pro. I’m still within my 14 days and having tried the phone out it’s not for me for various reasons. That leads me to am I able to return the device back to ee a...

Frank_t by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful