Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cellular Apple Watch

Hi . If I buy a cellular Apple Watch from a third party can I link it to my existing phone contract  with EE. I went into EE store and they told me I would have to get a separate contract with a different mobile number for the watch if I didn’t get t...

Rictz22 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi, I arranged an upgrade yesterday online & paid £30 deposit yet I’ve had no email/text confirmation. Can you confirm what is happening? 

HayzD by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 11 4g not working

Hi,iPhone 11 won’t work on 4g. Snapchat, whatsapp etc not loading at all. Have tried all the trouble shooting tips: restart, sim in and out, deleted and reinstalled apps etc.anyone any ideas? 

Cheryl22 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! 2nd hand Apple Watch, how do I get data plan?

I’m planning on getting a 2nd hand Apple Watch (cellular) series 5How do I add a data plan to this?My phone is already on EE and I would like to be able to have it on my pre existing number and be able to use data on itCan I do this and how?

Resolved! Contract

Hi iam  a pay and go customer and I won’t to find a contract with a iPhone 14

Damien666 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged iPhone upgrade anytime

Hi, I’m looking at upgrade anytime & see there is a charge for damaged devices when trading in (as I expected there would be). Does anyone know the charge for a damaged iPhone 11 back glass? Also say I was to get the phone repaired at a local shop (n...

Sim contract

My contract with Vodafone finishes on the 26th of November & I would like to have a sim only contact with ee how do I do this?

Badger47 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful